Consulting services include:
- Fish, wildlife, and vegetation surveys, assessments, and monitoring;
- Fish, wildlife, and native plant habitat restoration and management planning;
- In-stream aquatic habitat and hydraulics restoration design;
- Fish and wildlife road crossing mitigation design;
- Environmental reclamation certification;
- Sensitive species mitigation and environmental impact assessments;
- Environmental education and training for staff and volunteers training.
Terrestrial and aquatic habitat restoration experience ranges in scale from:
- Local corporate campus natural landscaping and brown-field reclamation
- Regional watershed fish and wildlife habitat restoration and mitigation
- Road Ecology, fish and wildlife safe passage mitigation and design
- Landscape scale ecological connectivity and wildlife corridor planning.